FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Market Sell Time: an idea to improve the quality life of the people who use the market system

By ZoddiacFilho - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 28, 2017, 00:30:32
Everyone knows the most popular and one of the oldest MMORPG, World of Warcraft (WoW). In WoW there is a system similiar to the market known as Auction House where you can sell and bid or buyout (buy immediately) a set amount of the item you want. To be more specific, when a player puts something to sell on this system they are asked a few configurations: the number of stacks (I can't remember if there is a limit), the size of the said stacks (1 to 200 pieces), the price of an individual item and they are able to choose 3 settings for the duration of the auction (12h, 24h and 48h). In dofus you can only sell in stacks of 1, 10 and 100 and you can't set a duration for the time the items will stay in the market, every single stack you put on the market will stay there for the default 672 hours which are 28 days where only if they don't sell they will be finally sent to your bank.

What I purpose is:
  • Give the players an option to set an amount of time in which the items will stay in the market (12h to 672 hours ?);
  • If the time expires and the items remain unsold either automatically send them to the bank or in the market create a system where the items that failed to sell are stocked and you are able to put them to sell again.

I think this is would be a huge quality of life improvement for the people who regularly use the market to sell items since it would be much easier to manage the failed "auctions". Myself personally would love to be able to set 24h and 48h auctions.
4 0
Reactions 2
Score : 120

I would like it if your items weren't stacked under the lowest price. Everyone should be able to sell at their own price, not be based off dropping your item price.

1 0
Score : 579
​​​​
ZoddiacFilho

What I purpose is:
  • Give the players an option to set an amount of time in which the items will stay in the market (12h to 672 hours ?);
  • If the time expires and the items remain unsold either automatically send them to the bank or in the market create a system where the items that failed to sell are stocked and you are able to put them to sell again.

You can just go back to the markets in 12h or 24h or ... and modify the price of everything that hasn't sold, it's essentially the same as what you're asking only without the auction part.

OchreFarms|2018-02-07 08:03:48
I would like it if your items weren't stacked under the lowest price. Everyone should be able to sell at their own price, not be based off dropping your item price.

For equipment it allready exists.
And for resources this will not make a difference at all, people will still buy the cheapest one available. 
However I find it frustrating you can only sell and buy in qty. of 1, 10 and 100. It should let you sell in the amount you want, this will put different values for resources, so people can sell at their own price and buyers can see the total amount of resources available. Instead of buying 9x 1 amount of a certain resource in order to find out at number 8 they're sold out.

0 0
Respond to this thread