By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Destroying Items

By Yoaman1234 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 30, 2018, 16:23:22
AnkaTracker

Hello!

After the recent update, the drop rate of many low-level items have been modified (higher % chance of dropping the item.) In light of this, I feel like over time, I've accumulated a lot of junk items from killing Piwis in order to remove the lurgi debuff. Every time this happens, I drop lots of Piwi equipment which is annoying to keep clearing out in my inventory across all my accounts.

Therefore, my suggestion is implementing a select feature that allows players to select multiple items for them to be destroyed, transferred to the bank/trash or traded in one single go (instead of double clicking/dragging EVERY single item.) Hope you guys agree. 

Volox ^^

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you Yoaman1234 for your suggestion, it has been shared with the team. smile

See message in context
Reactions 3

Thank you Yoaman1234 for your suggestion, it has been shared with the team. smile

Score : 84

A much better thing to happen would be if you can group your team into a group and when you search the bank of one of the group for a item it show how many of that item you have for the whole group this would be a godsend
so I dont have to seach the bank on 7 different accs for the same item.

All your banks belong to us.

0 0
Score : 580

But maybe I don't want that some random group knows what kind of stuff I have in my bank that I just occasionally started running a dungeon with? Would be alright if it is an option in that is toggled off for standard, so you can toggle it on if you're a multiaccounter or just keep it off as solo.

0 0
Respond to this thread