FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Make Bounties Repeatable

By Lost-Worldz - SUBSCRIBER - August 20, 2018, 15:34:15

Lately I've noticed that people have been more willing to hunt bounties, so I was thinking it'd be nice if bounties gave less of a reward, but were weekly-repeatable.

There could even be some bonus lore of a new villain that keeps breaking them out, maybe a rogue dimensional traveller ;P lol

4 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 366

Nice idea, especially now, when it's no longer possible to get doploons from dopples. Since bounties spawn on the various maps even hunting the same mob will slightly differ so it won't be repetitive in a wrong way. 

0 0
Score : 25848

Ankama has always been indifferent when it comes to repeatable activities, especially those that can be done by single characters. Probably because they want their thinning population to multi-account.

1 0
Score : 131

First time 100% of the doploons you get now and after that 25% of the rewards? Seems pretty fair, giving to high of a reward will make bounties to popular and non existent on the map.

1 0
Score : 366

Yeah, that's a good solution. 

0 0
Score : 1475

My thoughts were to provide a daily dungeon/monster challenge in some way/shape/form.  Like the community challenges (which serve no purpose) ankama can set a challenge for any dungeon each week and the rewards can be in doploons, scaled to the difficulty. 

0 0
Score : 131

Also a great idea! The only ways to receive scrolls nowadays are breeding, which only a small percentage do and the limited, non repeatable bounties. Your stuck on buying scrolls if you've done most of the bounties since they removed dopple rewards.

0 0
Respond to this thread