FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osa summons control

By Milkopilko - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 04, 2018, 08:08:57

The thing that I enjoy most about the summoner archetype in any game is what makes it unique, that your summons have a mind of their own. My suggestion is to implement an option like a tickbox that toggles animal link giving control or not, or an equivalent spell that gives all the benefits of animal link but without giving you control over the summons.

I don't know how many people feel the same way, but I would find the class a lot more fun this way, and it would have the added benefit of speeding up Osa's infamously slow turns with no downside (people who don't want it don't have to use it).

1 -1
Reactions 1
Score : 25848

As a solo casual osa player, I also like the non-controllable summon system. I support your suggestion. Since it would be optional, players like me who do not fight hardcore mobs do not need summon control, and in cases that I would fight hard mobs that require precise summon control, I would have the option of manually controlling my summon.

Another option would be to simply add a right-click command pop-up in the queue timeline portrait wherein we can toggle control to manual or AI (aggressive CC AI or Defensive ranged AI). With this, we would have that option to toggle this feature on/off during battle.

I could think of a few more extra suggestions but I wouldn't want to be accused of derailing your topic so that will be for now.

0 -1
Respond to this thread