By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Make a mock Avengers Quest line when all six primordial Dofuses are released!

By DoubleDipper - SUBSCRIBER - October 28, 2018, 23:05:52

Have a villain Thanos try to steal all six primordial Dofuses to put them all onto a Dofus Gauntlet. Just like the Infinity Stones and Infinity Gauntlet in the MCU. Then have the player work with Captain Amakna and the gang (multi-men? new heroes? etc.) to put a stop to Thanos and retrieve all the Dofuses back.

During any fight that is involved within this quest line, you could perhaps have a condition where none of the primordial Dofuses can be equipped by the player(and the party) so that the story makes sense of Thanos "stealing" the Dofuses. 

I know it sounds like a bunch of Copyright problems, but if there was a mock quest line of this I'm sure many of the questing addicts, like myself, would have a lot of fun with this one!

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 25665

I have a feeling that a major storyline involving the 6 dofus will be implemented in December with the Ebony dofus update. After all, it just would not make sense for other characters to gather all 6 prime dofus aside from Thanos Ogrest.

0 0
Respond to this thread