By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bring back 1 minute turn timers

By nicknamed-alt - SUBSCRIBER - November 27, 2018, 02:01:31

Recently a friend of mine decided to give Dofus a go and he kept complaining about the shortness of his turns, which often resulted in him dying or just getting frustrated, which made me think about how much easier it was for newer players years ago. I've also had issues with the shorter turn timers on classes with lots of small cost actions such as Pandawa and Xelor, i'd really like to see a return of the 1 minute turn timers, there really wasn't an issue back when they were longer except some people would wait out their turns to annoy people or dc and cause a fight to go longer, but I'd personally refer that over dying because I was unable to do every action I'd planned on doing, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

0 -1
Reactions 2
Score : 3566

Turns never lasted 1 minute. They've always lasted 30 seconds and now are based on the AP and MP of a user, making 12/6 = 30 seconds.

0 0
Score : 3097

I think it should be possible to get longer turns in exchange for lower rewards, at least for low-levels and mid-levels (I understand it might be exploited at high levels). Say that you want to have one minute turns, then you'll only get 25% of rewards, for example. This would make the game more inclusive, and fewer people would get annoyed and quit because of too short turns (whether they be too short because of lag issues, hardware issues, private issues or whatever).

0 0
Respond to this thread