FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Serious Solution to Dofus Market Fee 2% *Read This will Benefit us all*

By Pokerfire101 - SUBSCRIBER - December 17, 2018, 22:06:36

Hello, 

As we all know the market Charges us 2% in order to put any item on the market and we all know sometimes it can be hard to put an item inside the market because of the expense sometimes we are trying to make kamas but because the items are soo expensive we cant put them in the market because of the fee my idea is that Team Ankama  should  Remove the 2% Fee 

Benefits

•  This will not only remove the Huge amount of Trade spams in the trade chat it will also make life Easier
  • Expensive Items will no longer need to be charge a Huge Fee
  • Players can now enjoy the game and not Worry about Spamming 24.7 in trade chat because their item is in the market
Thoughts and Opinions

Please Write your Thoughts and Opinions Below This Will Really help Make Dofus a Better place smile
Thank you

Kind Regards Java-Script.

1 -1
Reactions 8
Score : -5349

I'm guessing you mainly have expensive and ultra expensive stuff to sell?

Yeah, sometimes it annoys me too to pay a big market fee, especially when the item doesn't sell; or when someone puts it few minutes later 1-2 kama cheaper.

But if there were no fee, then sky is the limit on how prices would rocket upwards. Just think: no item xxxxxxxx in market, you put one, at the price you want = without worrying about market fee, one could really take advantage of the scarce items/ resources, and inflate the prices way way high artificially.

kind regards

2 0
Score : 437

There also needs to be some form of a "money sink" so that kamas don't over flood the market/economy. It's why we have zaap fees, zappi fees, quests that require us to spend kamas. They keep the currency flowing and not pooling in one area and market fees are the #1 kama sink in this game, removing it would destroy the economy.

HOWEVER, an idea to possibly help mitigate the issue is have the 2% be deducted once the item sells. Thus allowing for the same profit and sink in the end but allowing for more people to post items for sale. Not sure how this would work in practicality but a possible idea to sidestep the issue at hand.

0 0
Score : 901

I had that in mind too, just deduce the 2% from the income once the item sells. Though I am not sure this is worth looking into. 

And trade chats are there to trade, so there is still need for that..

1 0
Score : -5349

And what's your idea, guys,  for 2% tax for an item (overpriced or not) that does not sell?
Get that back too?
If yes, why? If not, why?

*scratches own head*

1 0
Score : 437

Again it goes back to the money sink. Also the price for convenience since you don't have to actively go out and try to get the item sold.

0 0
Score : -1938

Hello,

I find the low sales tax reasonable.
It can stay that way for me.

4 -4
Score : 4389

Always fun paying a 200-400kk tax to put an exo on the market <_

0 0
Score : 1184

Meh, I dislike the fee as well. However, I see the use and impact it has on the economy in general as a kama sink so I'll just pay it and not bother.

0 0
Respond to this thread