By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reform the reformed forums, pretty please. The times are changing. Let's keep forums in touch with current times.

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - January 31, 2019, 20:24:20

Good evening.

Reform the reformed forums, pretty please. The times are changing. Let's keep forums in touch with current times.
If fb can do it, if imps can do it, I don't see why Ankama can't do it and why Ankama is not doing it already.
I am speaking about giving also alternative buttons besides "like" and "dislike", plus showing a list (directly, or when mousing over, or when clicking on a button with a reaction, or w.e.) who is/ are the person/s who reacted that way.
Cmon, let's bring some color to the forums, with brand new buttons for reactions.

PS: We could even have a referendum (I mean, pole) on what reactions would players like to have on forums.

3 -3
Reactions 2
Score : 25621

Forum poll? Why not. Ankama needs to know what players want and base their development around what is wanted.

Forum like/dislike transparency? Seeing how a lot of forumer holds personal grudge, it would not be wise to give them more information to know who disagree with them. Anonymity also has its positive purpose in maintaining harmony... You don't know who slap you, you can't go ape-mad personal.

Reform the forum point system? Why not. I just don't see how the current system can be useful knowing how many forumer uses multiple account to spam the like/dislike button.

BTW: I did not click the dislike button. I assure you it wasn't me. I rarely click the dislike button, I only use that on post that really, really deserves to be disliked, and your suggestion is not one of those thread, even if I don't agree to transparency in using like/dislike button. 

1 -2
Score : 3006

I do not need like and disklike. If someone has something to note, he should write.
But what definitely needs to be improved is the search function. For example, with multiple search terms or a limitation of the period.

2 0
Respond to this thread