FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Merge us with the Portuguese and Spanish servers

By NARCISSECR - SUBSCRIBER - February 16, 2019, 22:48:43

Lately Echo is starting to feel like Solar used to be before the server merge; sure there are stars on monsters, but is that all we want?
From an AvA point of view it's always the same stale old drama, it would be nice to have new people.

I think we could use any of the reasons that made us merge into Echo to suggest a second merger.

We're already made up of Russians, Germans, ... , minorities that speak english, even Baguettes, I don't think it would be much of an issue to add Spanish and Portugueses to it.

12 -2
Reactions 16
Score : 51

Good idea, I agree.

0 0
Score : 25834

The server merge made echo into Solar so you want to add portuguese and spanish into the mix and it will eventually be like Solar.

When they merge all Int into echo, the merge made me stop playing because the server made my game lag like hell. Echo eventually lose players to the point that it is low populated like Solar. So now, instead of 3 Solar-like server you want only 1 merge server that will lose players and become like Solar?

Ankama must first solve the merge lag, so players with slow internet and low spec computer can play, before they merge.

Even before the merge of Echo, I have advised Ankama to make 2 server, 1 server for players who can play on high population server and a smaller one for players who are not as fortunate. Unfortunately, Ankama have no foresight which is why Echo is like Solar.

1 -2
Score : -326

You already weren't playing before the original server merge happened, you just seem to lurk through the forums to shoot down any new threads for some reason.

There hasn't been serious server lag for quite some time and I actually play on mobile data. I doubt the physical servers are located in Australia.

And yeah, eventally everything will be like Solar was, but you forget that before the merge Solar was like Solar. The merge isn't the reason the population declined.

2 -1
Score : 901

That's a good way to go for the international server.

0 0
Score : 25834

NARCISSECR|2019-02-17 09:03:51
There hasn't been serious server lag for quite some time and I actually play on mobile data. I doubt the physical servers are located in Australia.

Are you sure about that?
Look at this thread. https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/1148-bug-reporting/334244-game-crashing
Read this post. This is what  happens to me ever since the server merge. It lags so much that I often crash.
King-Tuff|2019-02-04 10:23:42
Fix the game please... if you stay away from other people or crowd zones of people you can play at least for 2-3h, but if you recall for some zaap you'll crash instantly.
0 0
Score : -326

If you'd read that thread then you'd see it's unrelated to server lag, but caused by the client which suffers serious memory issues.
If you have this issue, try using the new launcher which should fix it.

0 -1
Respond to this thread