By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ice Dofus Revamp

By AeroXZ - SUBSCRIBER - March 13, 2019, 04:46:44

I love the Ice Dofus, but I feel that all the new Dofus have such neat and interesting mechanics to them that it makes it hard to choose the Ice Dofus over other choices now. I was thinking that maybe it could get a special effect too, like most other Dofus. A suggestion could be something like:

+25 Damage
Each time you attack in a new element this turn, add +10 Damage for two turns, stacks up to 5 times.

Of course the numbers could change, the stacking, or the general idea too if need be. I think something of this nature would be a good direction for the Ice Dofus. Most people who use it want flat Damage bonuses and like to use different elements. This change promotes both of those strategies and improves upon them.

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but if not I'd like to share it just in case it sparks any ideas. Thanks for your time!

1 0
Respond to this thread