By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Excynic's QoL suggestions

By TheHeriocAltSlayer - SUBSCRIBER - April 05, 2019, 19:22:11

Hello all ! I'm Excynic from Echo and I am what I consider an old Dofus veteran ( since 2005 ish ), so I've got quite a bit of experience under my belt when it comes to Dofus and it's evolution. Now that we're all properly introduced I'd like to present my list of QoL suggestions I'd like to see make it into the game at some point. 

-Harvest nodes are now per client. This means when someone gathers something that node will still be there for others to gather. Stars on resource nodes are still per server based. 

-Dressing room added. This new feature would allow you to preview vanity items ( pets, cloaks, hats, etc ... ). 

-Dungeon finder returns! Now improved since the last introduction. Now allows registering for a specific ( or random ) dungeon granted you've met the requirements to enter said dungeon. The game will look for 3-7 similar level players ( depending on your search preferences ) and teleport everyone to the entrance after accepting the pop-up box. Entering a dungeon using this feature gives bonus experience and PP, with even more of a bonus when choosing the random dungeon option. Using this feature is limited to 1 character per IP. If you can't proceed the current room or your team disbands you can search for a group starting from that specific room, or reset the dungeon and look for a group to start from the beginning. 

-Double clicking a cell on the world/mini map now allows fast travel when a GPS mount is equiped. Additionally also no longer requires you to ride said mount. 

-Follow option added to allow characters to follow other characters ONLY if you've got each other added as a friend. 

-New NPC added at amakna castle with a new item ! This new item will cost kamas ( undetermined amount ) and allows you to consume said item at popular merchant spots to get a UI to pop up that's similar to the Bestiary function we have right now, that allows filtering of items from merchants on that map to look for specific items you want without any hassle of clicking a million times ! 

-Omega XP now takes guild donated XP into account. No reason you shouldn't help out your guild and get no personal benefit from it at the same time ! Mount XP would still be seperate ! 

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there's more I've wanted to suggest but I just can't come up with anything else right now. 

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 25627
-Harvest nodes are now per client.
Would increase supply and decrease demand. You end up gathering more but getting less value for your effort. If before you can only gather 10 resources, but you can sell them for 
100kk each, you will end up gathering 100, but end up selling them for only 1kk each. (a bit exaggerated but still..)

-Dressing room added.
Why not. +1 supported 

-Dungeon finder returns! 
Why not. +1 supported... Although I feel that the incentive is either not enough or can be exploited.

-Double clicking a cell on the world/mini map now allows fast travel when a GPS mount is equiped.
Good idea. +1 supported

Additionally also no longer requires you to ride said mount. 
I personally do not support this for game sense, but support the QoL aspect of it. Maybe Ankama could just change the "Pre-sentient potion" into "Sleepwalking running potion".

-Follow option added to allow characters to follow other characters ONLY if you've got each other added as a friend. 
+1 supported. Make it also a purchasable premium potion system (Play tag potion). Never mind the botters who will "abuse" this. I don't mind giving botter a way to pay for a system that they currently enjoy for free.

-New NPC added at amakna castle with a new item ! 
+1 supported. Make it also a purchasable premium potion that can be bought with kamas through kamas-ogrine exchange. 

-Omega XP now takes guild donated XP into account. 
Or just make Omega Guild Level perks. 
0 0
Respond to this thread