FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Premium per day

By Dadiriz - SUBSCRIBER - July 25, 2019, 14:37:37

Have you guys putting premium tickets for 1 day like Zezenia? Put something like a ticket card on the shop for like 50 ogrines and you'll gain 1 day of premium when you use it, this would be very useful for those who can only play on weekends and won't have to feel like they are wasting their premium, and it would be much more likely for someone that wants to test the premium service to buy it.

This is in addition to the options we have today, if people want to have a discount, they can buy 1 month, 3 months etc. Having more options to buy premium would be great, you could call your friend at a weekend and give them premium tickets so you can run some dungeons together.

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 444

It's a reasonable request but keep in mind you get discounts when buying in bulk.

Considering a 7   day pass is 157 ogrines per day (1100 ogrines / 7 days) and
considering a 30 day pass is 140 ogrines per day (4200 ogrines / 30 days)

It would be reasonable to assume, if they did one day subscriptions, it would cost 175-200 ogrines for this pack, not 50, as thats over twice as cheap as the year long pack (42000 ogrines / 365 days = 115).

That being said, I would still support something like this.

1 0
Score : 998

Hell to the Yes man! Can we Please make this happen!? I so wish I could just buy a 24hour p2p. I always just get the week as anything more is a waist because I have no idea when I'll have time to play again. Please make this happen! So much yes to this!!

1 0
Respond to this thread