FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[SUGGESTION] Create a way to monitor achievements (nomad, statue, etc) in-fight

By ChuckMyNorris - SUBSCRIBER - July 26, 2019, 22:19:48
AnkaTracker

I think everyone knows the frustrating feeling of failing a dungeon achievement without realizing it (statue, nomad, blitz, etc).

An excellent quality-of-life improvement for players would be to implement a simple interface that would let you select certain challenges to see whether or not they have been failed in real time, similar to how normal challenges currently work. This would allow players to restart a fight if they accidentally fail an achievement that they are trying to get.

I would imagine this would be easy to implement given that all the challenge tracking software already exists for normal challenges.

My mental picture of this system looks like a simple window that lets you check off any challenge you'd like, and have them appear alongside normal challenges at the left side of the screen, but without providing any extra bonuses upon completion.

5 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you, 

I've reported your suggestion.
Talora

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 90

Agreed, I've thought about this before. 

1 0
Score : 4412

That would be great! 

1 0

Thank you, 

I've reported your suggestion.
Talora

Score : 305

Great thanks!

0 0
Score : 61

This is long overdue! 
I still get flashbacks from reading combat logs looking for the mistake in Count Versatile and Drhossil Freedom.

0 0
Score : 305

^ Lol Drhossil freedom is a tricky one because the mobs lose mp if they start their turn too far from you

Any progress on this? I just unknowingly failed statue in tal kasha after 4 tries and a 45 minute fight. Not the best feeling. 

0 0
Respond to this thread