FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ Tactical mode ] how i want it

By tisrock - SUBSCRIBER - December 20, 2019, 23:12:33

Could an alternative tactical mode look like this? i.imgur.com/wD6xqxz.png
And how much work would be behind such a feature?

If anyone feels like a tactical mode like this would be lovely to have in the game(Or a waste of resource), please comment and Thumbs Up/Down!

42 0
Reactions 8
Score : 4736

There was once a bug in the game that actually had this happen (back when tactical mode had no colors, it would sometimes just overlay the existing map instead of turning everything black), but it has sadly been fixed xD

It'd be amazing if tactical mode looked like this, though.

3 0
Score : 3346

Love how the actual map that you play in almost look lifted or "3d".. This is how tactical mode should look like ! 

3 0
Score : 80

I have thought the very sam thing for a long time,
I really hope this would be implemented in the game.

1 0
Score : 1042

yeah this is nice, even I would made those maps a little bit detailed as an option. smile

2 0
Score : 4736

Still hoping this becomes a thing xP

3 0
Score : 40

There is so many maps where you can't see anything until you turn tactical mode on. However, it takes away from the beautiful design of the game. This would be great and I would even leave the graphical overlay on the actual tiles and just hid the things that block your vision.

1 0
Score : 101

Looks lovely, would be great to have more of the map design visible in tactical mode!

0 0
Score : 3346

I know it has only been ~10 months since this got posted and that we're just the English community.. But getting any kind of response from the devs/forum mods would be appreciated smile

0 0
Respond to this thread