FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I don't want a 3 second countdown every time an item price changes 1 single kama

By Compulsive - SUBSCRIBER - December 27, 2019, 16:48:35
AnkaTracker

There was a change to the market when buying items, if the price changes a 3 second cooldown on the "Yes" button shows up. This happens even if the price change is by 1 kama.

This means that if I am buying one by one, and the price changes by 1 kama 10 times, I will have a 30 second cooldown for no reason whatsoever.

If you want to implement this system, at least do something simple as allowing us to set when we want the cooldown to appear.

Cooldown on: 1000 kama difference.

Meaning we would be able to buy instantaniously unless the previous and current price have more than 1000 kamas difference.

5 0
First Ankama intervention

Just a little note to let you know that an option allowing you to disable the countdown of the purchase pop-up has been deployed during yesterday's maintenance. 

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 40

I'm more annoyed by the fact that if you buy too fast the tab closes by itself. Buying more than 3 stacks of any item is the biggest pain ever, and it has consistently prevented me from buying items to level up profession, only to avoid the massive pain that is buying in bulk. 

1 0
Score : 1062
2 0
Score : 6243

The market has become very obnoxious to use. The window closes, or it makes you wait 3 seconds, or it fails entirely saying the thing isn't available at that price and makes you click again, and so on. It's like every time you click it's RNG with what will happen. Who designs this stuff?

0 0
Score : 1062

Not being available at that price is most likely because someone bought that item first so the item you were trying to buy isn't available to be bought anymore.

0 0
Score : 577

Before this change, the item disappeared or the window was glaring somehow when you bought things too quickly. Change was needed to fix it, but the way it is now slowed down makes the process worse in my opinion.

I think that for this system to work, users should be able to set the price range in which they are able to pay for the item and the number of items they need.

0 0
Score : 577

To skip this "wait button", you only need to buy 1 and 10 pieces alternately, then there is no problem but sometimes individual pieces are overpriced

@mb, missed the edit button with the reply one ohmy

0 0
Score : 210

I just recently made a post discussing this and I was pretty much immediately notified that it was a duplicate. This was my TLDR:

Suggestion:

1. Either let the person turn this off and on at their own risk. 

2. Only have a timer when the price exceeds the average price. Similar to the warning when you drastically overprice or underprice your self in SELLER MODE.

3. No warning after there has been a very small change in price

4. let the user pick the value they want and see the bulk cost. IE: 1000 tofu brains - 402,140 kamas

Tbh, anything. I'm sure this change probably doesn't annoy anyone that doesn't buy large multiples from the markets but for others, this can get real tedious. 

The full post was this:I've recently come back after a long break. I do a lot of purchasing from different markets especially when I'm rebuilding after a quit (Quit a lot lol). Currently, I see there is a new feature that stops you from buying after the smallest price change ex. 100 loot=8,888 goes to 8.889, you then must wait for 3 seconds. I can only assume someone cried after falling for a  9,999 to 999,999 price change because they were spam buying. But honestly, it is tedious having to wait 3 seconds or closing the window and hitting buy again then clicking confirm again to avoid the wait.

Suggestion:

1. Either let the person turn this off and on at their own risk. 

2. Only have a timer when the price exceeds the average price. Similar to the warning when you drastically overprice or underprice your self in SELLER MODE.

3. No warning after there has been a very small change in price

4. let the user pick the value they want and see the bulk cost. IE: 1000 tofu brains - 402,140 kamas

Tbh, anything. I'm sure this change probably doesn't annoy anyone that doesn't buy large multiples from the markets but for others, this can get real tedious. 

0 0

Just a little note to let you know that an option allowing you to disable the countdown of the purchase pop-up has been deployed during yesterday's maintenance. 

Score : 1612

The real question is, why can't we buy x1000 of certain items yet like profession resources? Why just limit to x100?

2 0
Respond to this thread