FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Updating Profession Achievements and Ornaments

By chiken-out - SUBSCRIBER - May 26, 2020, 21:04:13

Dear Ankama,

The current profession achievements have been outdated since the profession systems was revamped (5 years ago) and characters were able to use all the professions instead of just 3 per character. I can't believe that after 5 years nothing has been done as it is a big part of the game and would be fairly simple to add.

To get the ball rolling I thought of a simple breakdown of what could be added. Since the professions are split up into three categories: gathering, crafting and maging; I thought that a bronze, silver and gold ornament could be made based on the number of level 200 professions in each category which a player has. For example, the gold magus ornament would be obtained by having all 6 maging professions level 200.

The final and most important addition would be an ornament + title for having ALL professions level 200, which would look EPIC. I'm sure that this would be an easy job for Ankama's fine graphic designers, and I believe this would add a lot more desire for players to level up a larger selection of professions instead of focusing on the three easiest ones just to get the achievement points.

Thank you for reading and I hope you agree with this suggestion and implement this essential update. smile

2 0
Reactions 1
Score : -153

Yeah please make this happen, might push me to finish my last 2 professions to 200!

0 0
Respond to this thread