FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Disconnection timer

By DeltaSiggmaPhi1899 - SUBSCRIBER - June 10, 2020, 04:27:17

Hey Guys,

It has been some time now, and I always have been wondering if the Ankama team is planning on implementing a setting that would allow us to choose the maximum time we would like our account to stay logged-in during inactivity before it logs the account out.

I went to buy something from the grocery store, went back, and the accounts were still logged in. That can be a security issue for some people. Luckily I live alone.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.
Best,
Bibiboy

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 6418

This wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be a nice option for folks like me who forget to close Dofus when done, appearing online or idle the whole time.

I don't know about the security side, though. If someone's leaving their computer open and unlocked, Dofus logged in, somewhere where someone could tamper with their accounts, then they should really consider locking their computer before leaving it unattended if anything. Ankama can't fix peoples' lack of computer security awareness sad

1 0
Score : 187

Thank you for the feedback. To be honest, that is one of the main reasons why a setting like this would help minimize the human errors, which are always the issue in technology.

Best,
Bibiboy

0 0
Respond to this thread