FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Multi-accounting Feature

By ElecAquaFire - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 19, 2020, 02:12:11

Wakfu has a certain feature wherein you're able to control multiple characters when in combat just using 1 account. Basically you still control 1 character but when in combat your alts on the same account automatically joins the fight - pretty much like sidekicks, their stats are that of a normal character and you'd still need to gear them. You can switch out which of your characters become the "lead", and you can still view their inventory from a separate tab.

This would be useful, for those who want to control multiple characters would only want to run 1 instance of the game. Less lag and less requirement to relog.

Points of conflict:

• The XP multiplier for alts that are on the same account.
 - I can't suggest anything about how to handle this one or if it would be okay to be left as is.
• P2P
 - Still the same as what we have now.
• Make the Feature Ogrine Based
 - Unlock a Character Slot 1 week for 1100 Ogrines each. Maybe limit this to 3 characters only so that one can run a full 4 man team.

Thoughts?

3 0
Reactions 7
Score : 7174

It's been talked about here. In general, Ankama has been opposed to the idea due to technical difficulty. However... recently they hinted that they may actually consider it, though it may not resemble the Wakfu version.

I really hope it happens.

0 0
Score : 1

io

0 0
Score : 17478

The whole reason Dofus is suffering is because of multiaccounting.

-X-Ashley-X-|2020-08-30 14:32:05
Probably one of the most wrong things I’ve ever read on these forums.

I've been playing since Multi accounting was even popular. I can say with 100% confidence that multi-accounting has made Dofus lose a lot of players due to the inherent asocial behavior it encourages.
0 0
Score : 7174

Probably one of the most wrong things I’ve ever read on these forums.

3 -1
Score : 370

Very nice idea. I don't see any cons for this. Low budget PC guys can now play multiacc this way too. I don't need this but totally support the idea.

0 0
Score : 112

I also think this idea is great.

0 0
Respond to this thread