FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Option to set visible crafting fee

By ShivJ - SUBSCRIBER - October 09, 2020, 11:24:22

I think it would be nice if we could set a crafting fee in our profession interface so that when someone looks us up in the craftsmen list they are able to get an idea of the crafting cost to expect.
I realize this will create more visible competition amongst crafters but at the same time I feel that it would help establish a standard.
Although most players are agreeable I've had many bad experiences with players who are beyond rude when I reply with my crafting fee.
Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

3 0
Reactions 1
Score : 128

A very nice idea, I think it would be even better if the game allowed crafters to have a description message system where the crafter would be able to specify any details or conditions in text form because sometimes there might not only be a fixed price but also a discount for mass craft or for nice ppl for example, or specifying prices for standing on a quest tile, or indicating the language the crafter is most comfortable the most, etc;
It would be more convenient for a player searching crafters as well since they’d know what they are getting into

1 0
Respond to this thread