FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Don't kick from guild after 3 months as Ilyazelle requires sub to just log in. Not fair!

By derbuna#1466 - SUBSCRIBER - April 14, 2022, 06:14:23

I'm a loving Dofus player and have been for over 10 years. One of the ways thanks to which I have been able to play for so long is because I took breaks and came back. I'm now playing on Ilyazelle and I have a guild I've been with for 3 years - or rather, would have been with except for the fact that I've kept on getting kicked out every few months because I don't consistently play.

I understand the feature was implemented so that guilds wouldn't keep inactive members, yet at the same time I think the guilds have their own people to look after who they want and who they don't. Most of all, given that Ilyazelle requires a subscription to just log in, I can't even log in casually to reset the 3 month timer and I'm forced to buy a subscription. Not very fair!

Would it be possible to either revert this feature or make a change so that if I take a break from the game I don't have to restart at 0 with the guild I'm with? It would be very appreciated.

Thank you,
Long-time Dofus member & subscriber

1 0
Respond to this thread