FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Please, do increase nr max or players in a guild for multiaccounting servers ... Pretty please???!!!

By bohemia#2044 - SUBSCRIBER - April 26, 2022, 09:28:43
Please, do increase nr max or players in a guild for multiaccounting servers; the "old" max limits are okay for monoservers, or they were ok when most people used to have just an account or two, and maybe an alt or two.

Now, on multiaccounting servers, most people have at least 4 accounts, and on them, a whole bunch of alts.

And some, for the convenience of not having to follow 2372379283 /g chats, while some just cuz they like a certain guild, prefer to add, if possible, all their characters, mains and alts, from all accounts, to a same guild.

More explanations on this here:
 https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/339474-existential-questions-series-q4-max-number-guild-members-maybe-bit-outdated  .

Cuz of the infinitesimal max limit that is currently being in use, my guild can not even host 50 people, lol, since max members is 210 currently, and most of them have more accounts, many with a few alts on each.

3 -2
Reactions 7
Score : 313
I think this is a fair point, but I can't see this happening until after unity implementation and the grand overall improvements that will bring. I'll be honest another feature I would love to see would be improvements to the perc in perc fights. For instance invulnerable until the ally team has died.
3 0
Score : 6668
Well? Any thoughts on this, dearest Ankama?
Is this proposal even being considered, for multi-log servers?

PS: Most of my guildies have most, if not all characters in guild, that makes my guild having a quite limited amount of people. Not that I complain much about it, they're all lovely and wonderful wub , but ... I tend to "collect" new or returning players, and often I am out of space for them. mellow
0 -2
Score : 2749
Fewer limits are rarely something I'll disagree with, but for the purpose of your problem, I'd suggest limiting the number of alts in your guild. Personally speaking, joining an alt-heavy guild is always pretty awkward for a couple of big reasons:
  • You can never know how many people are actually online.
  • It's hard to know who is who.
As it stands, the max. number of people in a guild is more than fair, especially if the leader periodically boots out inactive players.

0 -1
Score : 8348
On its face this makes sense, but there are legitimate reasons to have alts in a guild. Mainly, paddock usage for high end breeders and guild house access for chests and teleports. There's a substantial overlap between the leaders and members of maxed out guilds, and people who would want to make use of those guild functions on their alts.

And it's not fair to anyone to deny them the conveniences that smaller guilds get to have, just because they're part of a more populous guild. From a design perspective, they want to encourage us to grow our guilds. But there are clear benefits right now to keeping a guild small or, worse, making a private guild for your own accounts and isolating from others. This problem would be mitigated by a modest increase in guild capacity.

Most guilds have a dedicated rank for alts, so identifying mains is trivial. It's also generally not hard to know how many people are really online once you're in a guild for long enough.
0 0
Score : 148
Perc and AvA dominance vs stagnation.
0 0
Score : 6668
Hello,

It is this simple:
  • - sometime, if a few players online, I have a hard time following /g and the fight chals/ achievs, group chat, our /g and /a discord, etc etc etc at same time; so imagine having various /g chats, for various chars;
  • - by no means I shall put some of my alts in other /g's to xp them or w.e., instead of putting them into mine;
  • - the stuff above also applies for my /g friends aka guildies, all a bunch of united people and helpful, e.a. as s.he can;
  • - now, the ISSUE would be, with various /a's and /g's, of "spying", telling to THE OTHERS perc pos'es, attack or defense plans, and whatnot; AvA mushmellowucks as it is ... I don't wanna add even MORE DRAMA to it, srs;
  • - there are also prism tp's, area bonuses, nugs to far, after koth, etc; how can one establish a truthful worthy rule for whom and how many alt/s can s/he get in /g ? esp. when we all consider e.a. friends, in our /g ... kindof tough to do, huh;
  • - and last but not least, I do not demand xp or anything from guidlies, e.a. is free to choose if/ how much %; but more people/ alts = more xp donated, even if it is what I recommend as min, 1 - 5% yet at will only = sooner lev 200 /g;
  • etc .
And the show must go on, as the list can go on ...
... As this list of explaining why and mostly why now, can go on ...
0 -2
Respond to this thread