FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Sellsroom

By trututututu April 11, 2007, 17:13:25

I think there should be sellsroom with dofuses (cawwot, kaliptus, crismon etc.) cause its very hard to find someone who can sell it. Good place for this sellsroom is at marchantile place in bonta (-30,-52) & brakmar (-26,32).
Place can be else, say only if idea with sellsroom is good.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 5174

There are only 3 proper Dofus eggs available and like 4 fake ones. This isn't enough variety to have it's own sell room. And people shouldn't sell them anyways wink The idea is to collect them all!

I guess if you get a second one, then you could sell it. Perhaps they could just add it to one of the sellrooms (probably miner's room) or something.

0 0
Score : 1381

Personally I wouldnt mind seeing this. HOWEVER we all know the insane prices that will follow. (For the rarer dofus')
However Like with what happened to the Skill Scrolls, due to competing prices there will be a deflation in prices.... for like cawwot dofus.
and I could see it going from 200-400 kk down to 100 - 200kk

0 0
Score : 33

good idea i like this i personally was trying to buy but its taking a long itme

0 0

Way to revive a 3 month old thread..

But I think despite the prices, Dofus eggs will sell like hotcakes. It's not like it's easy to get multiples of the rarer ones and even the cawwot one is a huge mission (I now have 2, one is REALLY crap though)

I for one would buy a turquoise one if I could. No matter the price.

But as I said above, adding a new sellroom with this small amount of stuff is silly. Just add it to one of the other sellrooms.

0 0
Score : 3272
Citation
But as I said above, adding a new sellroom with this small amount of stuff is silly. Just add it to one of the other sellrooms.

exactly add it to like >.> jewelry sell room or something small like that then its a good idea
0 0
Score : 2058

I say put it under "Precious Stone" in the miner sellrooms.

0 0
Score : 428

Dofuses are not stones, they are eggs, but i doubt they should be placed under that category in the resources sellsroom. There is nothing wrong with creating a new sellsroom for dofuses, especially after they added the category "pickaxes" at the blacksmith sellsroom, which has only 1 item.

0 0
Citation
pablomathe :
Dofuses are not stones, they are eggs, but i doubt they should be placed under that category in the resources sellsroom. There is nothing wrong with creating a new sellsroom for dofuses, especially after they added the category "pickaxes" at the blacksmith sellsroom, which has only 1 item.

Added the category.. Because of 1 item.

They didn't go and make a pick axe sell room.

They can just add a category to miner, resource, whatever. Dofus.
0 0
Score : 1374

Pick-axes fit perfectly with the Smith Sellsroom though. They had a place that they should obviously be, so adding them was simple.

Dofuses don't really fit in anywhere. They aren't a resource, they aren't any type of equip we already have a sellsroom for, so there really isn't any place they could be put in without seeming out of place. Precious Stone seems like a decent idea, but if I was looking to sell/buy a Dofus I wouldn't think of checking the miner's sellsroom. If there was to be a sellsroom they should have their own I think, but I'd say we shouldn't bother with one. Only Cawwot and Kaliptus are sold at all frequently, and the others sell for so much that a sellsroom wouldn't really be useful due to the high price and how long it takes to sell one.

0 0

It's my understanding that Dofus eggs get snapped up instantly when they are for sale (real ones) cause everyone wants them.

At least Rushu they do..

0 0
Respond to this thread