FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Option to turn off trade/challenges

By EmptyThought August 19, 2007, 11:26:03

As said in the topic, the game could use an option to turn off trade and challenge requests as these are optional and for those that don't want to all it does is allow people to inhibit their play. Group requests as well.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 5175

Often requested, never implemented.

I wish...

0 0
Score : 259

I've been repeatedly hit with challenge or trade requests - How about a limit of one offer per map per person?

0 0
Score : 9388

Yeah, or even some kind of enemy list of people that can't send groups and exchange. Anyway, those people sending exchange and group requests over and over again must be stopped.

0 0
Score : 720

I agree with you guys, it would be nice.

Blaze, have you tried if putting ppl on your enemy list will stop them? I only know that it prevents them from PM'ing you.

0 0
Score : 753

I believe that the "Ignore During this Session" option performs the action you wish to occur.
If you click on a person, and click "ignore during this session", I think that that prevents them from requesting anything of you.
Also, it makes none of that person's public chat text boxes appear. Great for those annoying "Kama Vendors". wink

I hope that works for you.

Thanks,
Darth Catsy

0 0
Score : 567

but its doesnt make him stop inviting you to his group!
thats annoying I ignore a person and he keeps on inviting me to his group!

0 0
Score : 600

As i was strolling along, leap, leap, leap a newbie came by my way and exchanged me and put in a tofu egg and said 600k! i declined and walked away, the next map i was strolling along, leap, leap, leap a lv 50 taunted me and tried to challeng me. ok yea pretty lame story but you get my point we need something to turn off trade/challeng

0 0
Respond to this thread