FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[suggestion] Pre-arranged equipment sets in Inventory

By fenomenon August 20, 2007, 01:45:09

Hello,

My suggestion revolves around the inventory. Basically, it would be great to have 2-3 (or more) buttons along the bottom of the inventory page or under the area where you equip yourself where you can set up pre-arranged gear setups, similar to Diablo 2 having the two different equipment setups. This way we could easily switch between Wis gear to PP or Battle gear, or compare and contrast different gear arrangements.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 5175

Another one that is often suggested, never implemented.. I wish for this one too..

Changing between pod gear when harvesting and battle gear quickly would be awsome.

0 0
Score : 207

Having buttons for quickly switching between different gear configurations would be FANTASTIC if they could implement it, but like LecterLives said this has been suggested many times before...

Perhaps one small improvement to the inventory that could be implemented would be to let users rearrange items so they could at least group sets together visually. When you are in harvesting/Wisdom/PP gear and have a large amount of gear it is often difficult to search through all of your equipment to find your battle gear in a hurry. I know you can rearrange items currently by dumping all of your items in the bank and then pulling them out in the order you want, but that is time consuming and not very convenient.

0 0
Score : 88

I figured this may have been suggested before. I've noticed that my items seem to drop into my inv at seemingly random order. Anyway, I agree... it would be nice to be able to place your items into your inventory and then rearrange them into whatever order you wish.

0 0
Respond to this thread