By SabertoothFlower August 29, 2007, 12:05:45

There really should be girl ones too.

^__^

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 971

Two statement:
How do you know they ARENT girls?
They're centaurs.. it could ... work differently.

sencond statement:
You just wanted to see some topless horse-people, didnt you?

0 0
Score : 608
Citation
Vaarsul :
Two statement:
How do you know they ARENT girls?
They're centaurs.. it could ... work differently.

sencond statement:
You just wanted to see some topless horse-people, didnt you?

To statement one: They are men because they don't have a shirt or any chest covering clothing that could leave the possiblity of it/him/her/whatever being a girl.
Second Statement: why must you say such things for all you know Saber could be a girl, sorry if you are really a man, and maybe want more women in game for some reason.
0 0
Score : 341
Citation
bill-the-cy :
To statement one: They are men because they don't have a shirt or any chest covering clothing that could leave the possiblity of it/him/her/whatever being a girl.
Second Statement: why must you say such things for all you know Saber could be a girl, sorry if you are really a man, and maybe want more women in game for some reason.

Point of interest: equine secondary sexual organs (tits) are located on the underside nor are they especially prominent normally. You ever see under a perc? Why should the human half be the one with breasts?
0 0
Score : 1172

There's a female perc design in the first artbook. Frankly, it's a better design than the male (as with most characters).

For the record, she has breasts on the human half but she's wearing a top covering them. Sorry.

0 0
Score : 3789
Citation
Rixic :
Point of interest: equine secondary sexual organs (tits) are located on the underside nor are they especially prominent normally. You ever see under a perc? Why should the human half be the one with breasts?

Oh, I don't know... the fact that female centaurs have always been depicted as having breasts on the upper body throughout history may have something to do with it.
0 0
Score : 1123

That's because guys keep on drawing them, lol. But yeah, for some reason this makes me think of what Gimli said in the Lord of the Rings, about girl dwarfs, and their beards.

0 0
Score : 341
Citation
KA-Dofus :
Oh, I don't know... the fact that female centaurs have always been depicted as having breasts on the upper body throughout history may have something to do with it.

Hush, don't spoil my fun ^^

Silly questions get silly answers.
0 0
Score : 660

so yeah, all for girl percs then, hehe.

(for the record, i am a girl)

...and you can tell the percs are guys, they are built like guys, not so elegant, very broad and just I mean give me a break they are totally guys.

We should have girl percs too, and their tits should be on their chests where we are all used to seeing them.

it would be fun, totally random if you get a girl or guy perc...make them a little more tolerable for a little while longer...hehe.
anyway, they should be exactly the same as guy percs in their abilities, just look different.

xoxo.

(ps: topless centaur chicks are hot but i don't think they should be topless, that wasn't my motivation....really!!)

0 0
Citation
SabertoothFlower :
We should have girl percs too, and their tits should be on their chests where we are all used to seeing them.

I can think of no reasonable objection to this whatsoever. Honestly, I tried really hard.
Citation
it would be fun, totally random if you get a girl or guy perc...make them a little more tolerable for a little while longer...hehe.
anyway, they should be exactly the same as guy percs in their abilities, just look different.

xoxo.

(ps: topless centaur chicks are hot but i don't think they should be topless, that wasn't my motivation....really!!)

Down with censorship! Up with... interest!
0 0
Score : 7834
Citation
SabertoothFlower :
so yeah, all for girl percs then, hehe.

(for the record, i am a girl)

...and you can tell the percs are guys, they are built like guys, not so elegant, very broad and just I mean give me a break they are totally guys.

xoxo.

I like the idea... erm the idea... erm... the idea of you thinking Centaur Chicks are hot xD It's nice to see guys aren't the only ones with interest in half naked mystical beings who stood for honour and dignity xD
0 0
Score : 273

Girl percs wouldn't get attacked...

... Except by chauvinists

0 0
@ -Travis-

Hot half-naked centaur chicks are the epitome of honour and dignity.

@ GetInTheCar-IGotCandy

Now that's not politically correct at all. Girl percs must have equal opportunity rights to attacks! Especially the honourable, dignified, hot, half-naked ones.
0 0
Score : 660

I would attack a girl perc...

I think, honestly, that they would be attacked more at the beginning cause of their "newness" and then it would all just be the same after that phase is over. A perc is a perc is a perc....yeah?

0 0
Score : 630

they could make them... oh, I dunno, half doe, half woman?

"I'm gonna attract them with my human mating call: 'I'm so waasted, I'm so waaaaaasted!'"
(Warcraft III humour, if you don't get it :-P )

0 0
Respond to this thread