FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Big Brother is not watching you

By Masoods-One - SUBSCRIBER - January 16, 2008, 11:35:47

nothing of what ive read suggests that ankama follows what you do in the game. ive read somewhere that they wont responsible for anyone losing their items/kama by scammers. so are they implying that you can do what you want and that ankama dont care?. can ankama track transactions (trades)? can they see and track you drop trading? is there any security in this game besides the chat channels that are 'supposedly' being monitored. i just wana know.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3781

They have declared they won't address loses due to scams because they are not going to fix the self-inflicted hardships of players. What they do is provide details of various scams on the board, on the principle that forewarned is forearmed.

If players are too stupid to follow these warnings, they deserve whatever negative outcome ensues.

0 0
Score : 1120

Ankama does track certain things you do. They have log books, that give them details of certain in game statistics. They don't tell you exactly what they can and can't do, because all this would do is help scammer out.

0 0
Score : 134

so is it one big conspericy ankama making us belive they dont know nothing whilst they can probably see every map on some FBI system they came up with. i mean come to think of it, it is possible. dofus is not a game where its in 3rd person, where the camera follows your character, its all divided up in maps so maybe they've got some system where they can just type in a map co-ordinate and then watch that specific map without having a character on that map.

ankama is shifty and im probably gonna get monitored from now on for all these theories of mine.

0 0
Score : 1890

what a very odd take on ankama.....tho scams r easy to spot now, especially since i was subjected to a few myself, i think u have got to be very dumb to caryy on getting scammed then blaming ankama for your own stupidity. altho i do agree tht the chats need more supervision, there r literally hundreds of bots, so the best thing u can do is send a screenshot to suppport, and ignore the bot meanwhile.and they probabaly can watch every square through a coordinate entry system, since they did make the game themselves, and run it themselves.but if they try to monitor all maps at once, u would need an army of ppl to do this, and these ppl need to be paid, and anyway, most of these maps r empty, or rrarely visited.

0 0
Score : 1890

and astrub is the main site for bots and scammers, as it most heavily populated than all the other maps, so they only need to watch this

0 0
Respond to this thread