FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Dofusteuse

By Hyperbolics April 04, 2008, 02:04:11

Is it just me, or are the stats of this item appalling for the current cost of the ingredients?
It doesn't even look good!
Could it be revised?

0 0
Reactions 26
Score : 6475

I must say he does have a splendid point...I mean I suppose you could mage it...
Its kinda like an Adventure Cape for the dimwitted.
The Dofusteuse should be better do to the mats. How about a minimum of 10-40 wis 10-50 all others? Perhaps throw a range or some Crits or something on there. Mp or AP...+Dam or Dam%... I mean it uses 3 Dofus'...Think of the cost for that... at least 100kk each. thats a 300kk cloak...with THOSE stats...I mean it uses a Turq!!

0 0
Score : 214

Your saddly mistaken tongue A turq will run you at least 25 million for a minimum stat one, 100 million for a perfect one. Crimson is around 10-30million and emerald around 4-10mk, at least if you buying from someone who knows what their doing, IE most of the ppl capable of dropping dofuses since they removed random boss spawns.

Anyways NO REASONABLE cloak can ever live up to the ingredients of a Dofusteuse cloak, simply because dofuses do not use up regular equipment slots. You can wear an epic lvl cloak and the dofus at the same time.

Edit- Prices are for fully developed servers like Rushu and Jiva, on newer servers expect prices to by a lot higher and/or it will be impossible to find one for sale.

0 0
Score : 3273

u guys see the lvl of the cloak i think it more than makes up for the ingredients lol

0 -1
Score : 656

Considering the cost of the mats and the extreme rarity of having all 3 it would make sense if the cloak had a +ap or +mp to offset the horrible cost. As is the mopy king cloak gives 4 of the stats that the dofusteuse gives but much higher (wis, intel, agi, cha) with the bonus's of pp, vit, crit hit, and resistances. If the dofusteuse gave a +ap it would definitely be more worthwhile and a truely good cloak at all levels. Might also give a reason to use the GA Pa rune if the +ap was lost in maging as the cloak would cost significantly more than the runes.

0 0
Score : 214
Citation
DeathknightZLH :
u guys see the lvl of the cloak i think it more than makes up for the ingredients lol

Anyone who has the ability to get those 3 dofuses can easy get their character past the lower lvls in a few hrs, while it might litterally take them 5-6 months and millions of kamas to regain those 3 dofuses.
0 0
Score : 6475

I was simply giving an arbitrary figure. I was intentionally being as generous as possible with prices to illustrate a point. I have never even seen one of these cloaks in game...has anyone? I doubt it, because no one in their right mind is dumb enough to make one. I don't care what lvl it requires to wear, so it is a lvl 6 cloak...that is insane to make..it needs +AP,+CH,+range and 10-50 in each stat to keep the very idea of this cloaks existance from making me want to puke.
Was the point just to have it around so the richest of the rich could just flaunt their wealth with ridiculous crafts?
It kinda brings to mind the peeps who mage Gellanos to have nothing but like +5 Intel.

0 0
Score : 950
Citation
Electricotter :
I was simply giving an arbitrary figure. I was intentionally being as generous as possible with prices to illustrate a point. I have never even seen one of these cloaks in game...has anyone? I doubt it, because no one in their right mind is dumb enough to make one. I don't care what lvl it requires to wear, so it is a lvl 6 cloak...that is insane to make..it needs +AP,+CH,+range and 10-50 in each stat to keep the very idea of this cloaks existance from making me want to puke.

Unless I'm mistaken, someone had to actually make it so we now know and hate? I assume the community site played a role in revealing it but I think I've heard of it made (at least, on Jiva)
0 0
Citation
articialintelligence :
Citation
DeathknightZLH :

Anyone who has the ability to get those 3 dofuses can easy get their character past the lower lvls in a few hrs, while it might litterally take them 5-6 months and millions of kamas to regain those 3 dofuses.

so u want to add ap crits mp and other stuff to make the cloak seriously OP for all lvls and/or take away the dofus mats?
0 0
Score : 6163

this cloak really should be overpowered MAJORLY.

0 0
Citation
clarkymark :
this cloak really should be overpowered MAJORLY.

yea maybe if it were like lvl 60 or 160 >.> but its lvl 6...

i think the devs saw that and even with the mats wow too OP

• .- u can always get more dofuses but u can only use one at a time

wat bout those dofuses u have no clue wat to do with?
0 0
Score : 383

the cloak has been made (actually 3 of them) when we knew we were having a rollback. The stats turned out pretty wretched and was as we figured a hilarious prank to make one much less 3. If there was not a roll back it would have been much more famous, but as it is he had the three capes for only a couple of hours before they shut it down and roll backed the servers.

0 0
Score : 3223
Citation
BigMoose :
the cloak has been made (actually 3 of them) when we knew we were having a rollback. The stats turned out pretty wretched and was as we figured a hilarious prank to make one much less 3. If there was not a roll back it would have been much more famous, but as it is he had the three capes for only a couple of hours before they shut it down and roll backed the servers.

It was also made one time prior to any roll backs at all , it was made by the player exme (if i am correct) who exploited a trading/speed glitch to duplicate items. Basically this player traded items with an alt and as soon as accept was hit closed dofus , when (s)he logged back on the item was duplicated . This was done to an emerald , turq and crimson and then the dofustuese was made =/

There is a huuuuuuge thread on this in the impsvillage forums archives .

edit : this was done like two years ago and the glitch doesnt work anymore so dont bother tongue

also im gonna be looking through imps for that thread .

edit:

uber long thread .the exme/miss platinum dupe thread
0 0
Score : 1035

Your average adventurer set owns the average dofusteuse quite significantly. The dofusteuse doesn't even keep the bonuses of the items required to make it!
And sure, its only level 6, but so is a set of five dofuses, which can give upto +100 life, +50% damage, +20 crits, +50 wis, +20pp.
The cloak is awful. It needs stats to make it have a worth of 50 million kamas!

And it even looks bad. Can't it be psychedelic, cool, colourful, or have an aura of some sort?
No. Its's a dull grey with a pair of faded orange stripes.

0 0
Score : 600

If the "real" dofus were a set if you equip them all and this cape goes along with it just imagine the stat buffs.... but sadly i don't know 1 real dofus that can be dropped.

0 0

Three of the real dofuses are Crimson(Minotaur drop), Emerald (Dark Vlad drop), and Turquoise (Dragon Pig or Soft Oak drop).
Having it as part of a set would be awesome, as long as the set bonuses were good
Aren't the dofuses meant to have a set bonus anyway? (which they don't)

0 0
Citation
Hyperbolics :
Three of the real dofuses are Crimson(Minotaur drop), Emerald (Dark Vlad drop), and Turquoise (Dragon Pig or Soft Oak drop).
Having it as part of a set would be awesome, as long as the set bonuses were good
Aren't the dofuses meant to have a set bonus anyway? (which they don't)

Theres also the vulbis dofus lol
0 0

Has that been dropped from Crocabulia or something?

0 0
Score : 3223
Citation
Hyperbolics :
Has that been dropped from Crocabulia or something?

yep.
0 0
Score : 950

I don't see a Vulbis displayed on my log in screen, hence I disagree that Vulbis is a real dofus:

Its Crimson, Emerald, Turquoise, Ebony, Ivory, Ochre in that order
0 0
Respond to this thread