FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Inactive houses

By Trusis - SUBSCRIBER - June 04, 2008, 20:22:38

So, i think there is a lot of inactive houses on Rushu server. All this because of players who have quited this game and left their house unavailable to any player. The way out could be, if the player have not been logged in for some time ( like ~6 months ), let other players to rent his house or to put it up for a auction ( a warning should be send to his e-mail ) . I think its a good idea to add this option to any house. Maybe its a dumb idea, but perhaps this will make some player happy to get a sweet house in astrub which havnt been used for a long time.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2216

from what i understand, this is already in place? the houses become "abandoned"

0 0
Score : 1641

Abandoned houses are put up for sale by the system/support after 3 months of inactivity.

0 0
Score : 847
0 0
Score : 75

Much simpler solution. Implement apartments. Each apartment has a common room. From this common room you can access an item or NPC or something, where you can rent a room. Each player gets a room number, each apartment has an unlimited number of rooms. The better the apartment the more costly the room. To access your personal room just provide your room number and password to the NPC, or you can make your room public and not have a password. There now the devs can feel better about enacting more stringent house kicking policies, even if you get evicted you can still rent an apartment room.

0 0
Respond to this thread