FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

we need 2xexp+

By GodsKing June 09, 2008, 21:11:18

well i came back to this game because i missed it i quit for like 1 year.came back 6days ago there is no double exp events for this game that i saw.the other game i play called 2moons has 2xexp 2houres or 3xexp 1houre or 4xexp 1houre or 2xdrop rate on all wensdays there random gms pick what gos on two times that day on wed. one early in the monring and one later in the day for all exp and drop events 2 times a day on all events.they also have 2xexp 2 times a day or 2xexp and 2xdrops from every fri-sundayagain gms pick wich gos on.they also rarely summon hug boss monsters for every 1 to kill but people get pked when monster is all most dead i dont think that monster thing wil work on this game. hope you guys take action on these typs of events. =) =) =) =)

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 585

Sorry, but... what?

0 0
Score : 1324

this is not 2moons sorry if oyu dont like then dont play

0 0
Score : 253

nubo, you just wanna level faster, whe get enough xp >sad, if you don't like it, go back to crappy 2moons (wich sux btw)

0 0
Score : 3790
Citation
GodsKing :
what you cant read even if you did not get what im saying dont post saying you dont get it im sorry youre slow.

Some people don't get what you're saying because your written English skills are abysmal. I advise you to learn how to spell, punctuate, and present your posts in a more readable fashion in general before you comment on the comprehension skills of others.

We don't need extra XP handouts, we don't need extra drop handouts, and we don't need any other types of handouts.

More events might be nice, but handouts in no way constitute an event.
0 0
Score : 1377

Not to mention the servers will be completely swamped at those times and much less populated at other times.

0 0
Score : 1645
Citation
GodsKing :
well i came back to this game because i missed it i quit for like 1 year.came back 6days ago there is no double exp events for this game that i saw.the other game i play called 2moons has 2xexp 2houres or 3xexp 1houre or 4xexp 1houre or 2xdrop rate on all wensdays there random gms pick what gos on two times that day on wed. one early in the monring and one later in the day for all exp and drop events 2 times a day on all events.they also have 2xexp 2 times a day or 2xexp and 2xdrops from every fri-sundayagain gms pick wich gos on.they also rarely summon hug boss monsters for every 1 to kill but people get pked when monster is all most dead i dont think that monster thing wil work on this game. hope you guys take action on these typs of events. =) =) =) =)

There was a Cosmic Ray event that gives 2X xp sometime ago. just because u quit the game and missed it doesn't mean they have to add another. 2X exp everyday ruins game.
0 0
Score : 9398

People level up fast enough nowadays, really. Just take a look at how quickly people reach level 100 nowadays, it's hardly an effort nor an achievement anymore.

0 0
Score : 6478
Citation

There was recently an event on Rosal where you raced to where the mod was and got a free gift if in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. I just thought it was funny because of your post. But it was waay fun..I came in 6th the one time sad
0 0
Score : 3790
Citation
Electricotter :
Citation

There was recently an event on Rosal where you raced to where the mod was and got a free gift if in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. I just thought it was funny because of your post. But it was waay fun..I came in 6th the one time sad

Finishing quickly in a race and getting a prize doesn't constitute a handout. You have to finish the race quickly to get the prize... not something you do every day in the game... the novelty making it a breath of fresh air and fun to do.

They had to:

• Establish the conditions for victory (place the mod)
  • Judge who the victors are (mod determines victors)
  • Award the prizes (mod handing out the prizes to victors)
  • Probably make announcements in chat, so people have an idea where to race to.

A lot of organization and effort goes into this kind of thing. That's why it's an... event.

Fighting monsters for double XP is a handout. You're not doing anything extra or different, simply getting double the reward for the same old thing.

They had to:

• Get a programmer to change the code for exp to X 2.

This is not an event, it's a handout. It might have some flavour text to it to try to imply it's an event, but it's just a bonus XP gift.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
0 0
Respond to this thread