FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

chance cra's

By brendoncrusher October 02, 2009, 01:13:21

Chance cras need more power! Atonment arrow shouldn't have a c/d and the + to base dmg should stack up! and the range should be 1-12 insted of 8-10 say yess if u agree

0 0
Reactions 21
Score : 822

YES!! MEYBEY we has to pot 0 c/d and 50 chance domage rite!?? domage stock up geqd..so laval 40 cood fite pvp cool

0 0
Score : 11633

Give chance cras a chance, it takes time until someone finds the right tactics.

-xdark-osamodax

0 0
Score : 2192

They're powerful enough. One was able to beat me earlier today.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 792

No. Atonement Arrow, although with the very bad range, is very much a powerful spell. Slow Down Arrow also is incredible with its AP reduction and damage (it also has 1-8 range to compensate for Atonement), and there are decent close combat weapons out there.

With your Atonement buff..

1-12 range with THAT DAMAGE? Goodness, you want 91 damage at 10+ levels? Not even SS can beat such a spell!

No, man, no. Chance Cras are already very powerful, they do not need a buff. Now, Strength Cras need one, Destructive Arrow seems not so destructive anymore.

Regards,
Irrid

0 0
Score : 1901

I like what they have done to cras and how they became one of the few multi-element classes. Tho they could use 1more str spells thats has many casts per turn biggrin

0 0
Score : 10

Nope i think they are great as they are for the moment. And its to early since update to decide whether more power is needed.

0 0
Score : 2597

Atonement can probably hit well over 1k with decent equipment at higher levels, that would make it OP.

0 0
Score : 2039

Wait give him a break. Stuck with the worst class for years? Im sure the majority of the cra population is suffering from a sudden "UP" withdrawal syndrome. Give it a couple weeks. Than you can beat on him smile

:sarcasm: sort of...

0 0
Score : 16927

IM THE FIRST MASTER OF DER CHANCE CRA!!!! now all me needs is a akwadala set!!

0 0
Score : 1092
BurningMasochist|2009-10-02 02:27:00
YES!! MEYBEY we has to pot 0 c/d and 50 chance domage rite!?? domage stock up geqd..so laval 40 cood fite pvp cool

English please.
0 0
Score : 894
Irrid|2009-10-02 14:48:00
No. Atonement Arrow, although with the very bad range, is very much a powerful spell. Slow Down Arrow also is incredible with its AP reduction and damage (it also has 1-8 range to compensate for Atonement), and there are decent close combat weapons out there.

1-12 range with THAT DAMAGE? Goodness, you want 91 damage at 10+ levels? Not even SS can beat such a spell!

No, man, no. Chance Cras are already very powerful, they do not need a buff. Now, Strength Cras need one, Destructive Arrow seems not so destructive anymore.

Regards,
Irrid

Lol please explain how str cras need a buff? tongue
They are just as well set off as cha cras, yet better imo.
Puni is the same as atonement, just stronger and can go from 6+ range, atonement is 8+ lol. The destructive talk, it's pretty destructive if you ask me ohmy
-20dmgs per hit, takes the destruction out of other peoples attacks :]
0 0
Score : 2597

Puni level 6:
31-33, +32
37-39, +38

Atonement level 6:
37-39, +38
43-45, +44

Atonement is clearly better. Although longer cooldown, it also gives gravity state. Chance cra is one of, if not the best cra build atm. Para arrow is 1 MP steal for 2 ap, 2x per target, and slowdown is AoE damage+ap rape. Bats eye also, you'd be surprised how great 250~ water steal is if you have a few enemies (usually summons or in PvM) in the AoE. Str only has destructive, which is single target mediocre damage, poisoned which isn't too amazing at all, and lashing, which everyone levels, and it does 100 more damage as a str build.

0 0
Score : 3609

i voted yes because im bored and strange smile

0 0
Score : 16927

Chance cras are hard to master but i think attonement arrow is fine their main attack untill lvl 80 is para arrow (paralyzing arrow) and that is very bad dmg but mp theft is good maybe they should make para arrows dmg a bit higher

0 0
Score : 5794

Now, if only Poisoned Arrow went back to dealing 2 damages...

0 0
Score : 822
karyuudan|2009-10-06 09:59:00
English please.

English served for karyuudan.

*on topic

Umm...I demolish every chance Cra I see with my low-lvl stroken alt...*cough* agility Xelor.
0 0
Score : 577

OP is obviously trolling.

0 0
Score : 38
Irrid|2009-10-02 13:48:00

Regards,
Irrid

Who is that SS?
0 0
Score : 618
Explosion-Lt|2009-11-24 21:13:00
Who is that SS?

SS = StrengthStorm

Pretty much one of the strongest and most rediculous spells in the game
0 0
Respond to this thread