FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

new pvp

By BllOOdraven May 19, 2010, 20:27:53

i think that there should be an island made that is a warzone island, make it so once you get on the island pvp mode is automaticaly started, and for every person you defeat you get xp and kamas, also, a cool factor to this island, if you die on the island you can loose a random item to the person who defeated you. and in order to get off the island you must actually zaap out, no potions, possibly fun pvp games like capture the flag, death match, head quarters (sit in enimies base for a certain amount of time)

any ways just a thought, anybody got stuff to add?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 9393

Oh yes, please! Get the damn PvP out of my PvM. A designated PvP area is a really good idea, this way people who want to PvP can do so without having to run around and do headhunting and pissing off PvMers all the time.

0 0
Score : 132
BllOOdraven|2010-05-19 19:27:00
any ways just a thought, anybody got stuff to add?

You might have a continous running fight, which you can only escape from by either dying or
by reaching the exit portal.
If you die you can get back into the game while it is still running, but you'll have to heal yourself first.
You'll enter at the entry portal.

With catch the flag, you could have something like a flag that you have to drag over to the other side.
Or something that makes your mp as low as 1.
0 0
Score : 208

They'd have to separate levels like level 0-10, level 10-20, level 20-30, etc. ... There is a good spot right above the top right of Astrub that has a lot of PvPs. Usually there are level 30+.
Except for a few level 150s.
But I think this idea would be great!

0 0
Score : 491

i was thinking more like, when you go in there by yourself, you group level wont show because you dont have one, if you go in there with a group, your group level will appear above your head when you or somebody else scrolls across your character. you wana fight groups that are the closest level to you for maximum honor/exp.... be back soon to finish my idea, i have to leave for work before i can finish >.

0 0
Score : 10959
BllOOdraven|2010-05-24 18:16:00
i was thinking more like, when you go in there by yourself, you group level wont show because you dont have one, if you go in there with a group, your group level will appear above your head when you or somebody else scrolls across your character. you wana fight groups that are the closest level to you for maximum honor/exp.... be back soon to finish my idea, i have to leave for work before i can finish >.<

I totaly love this idea...
a bit like a halo team slayer fight? =)
0 0
Score : 1904

YEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!! Imma do a falcon pawnch up the roof of happiness biggrin

I hope Ankama thinks about this!

I can wear my beloved shield without risking death to some sacriers/cras. *Does a funky happy-dance*

0 0
Score : 7814

I agree its a nice idea, but Ankama has stated before (cant remember where it was, been a while since i read it) that they dont want PvP to be located at a certain location, they want it to be spread all over. But who knows, maybe (small maybe) somebody there decides it might be a good idea...

0 0
Score : 334

well i hope friendly challenge located all over the map while PvP between bonta n brak held at that designed places. probably problem solved. bored players can test their strength by challenging somebody n those who want to farm stroken or xp can pvp at that places. so that save bread, no annoying pvpers at pvm map n etc.. :3

0 0
Score : 9393
SilentRevenge|2010-05-25 02:52:00
I agree its a nice idea, but Ankama has stated before (cant remember where it was, been a while since i read it) that they dont want PvP to be located at a certain location, they want it to be spread all over. But who knows, maybe (small maybe) somebody there decides it might be a good idea...

I hope so. There just isn't anything good about PvP spread all over the place.
0 0
Respond to this thread