FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelor AP gain

By Pankaiks - SUBSCRIBER - July 11, 2010, 00:15:21

On every spell a xelor has, there is a chance it will give them a small bonus of 1 ap. Normally this is a great bonus that can help turn the tide of a fight. However, it also is a bad thing. Whenever I get the exuberant challenge I spend the entire battle making sure i have no left over AP but the last turn is a different story. This has happened 3 times, probably even more, I finish the last monster off with my last 4 ap, and guess what happens, i get an AP bonus AFTER the fight ends. Thus failing the challenge. Could there be an update where on the finishing attack no AP is gained?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 263

There is spell called Slow Down only cost 1AP and #cast per turn is 4. It will be very low chance you will fail the challenge if you use that spell.

0 0
Score : 1146

I know there is a spell called slow down, but i gain AP on the final attack that kills the enemy

0 0
Score : 726

I reckon it'd be even better if you didn't have to use all your AP on the last turn, like in 1.29. /thumbsup

0 0
Score : 1521
HAYDEN-and-BRADEN|2010-07-11 03:27:00
I reckon it'd be even better if you didn't have to use all your AP on the last turn, like in 1.29. /thumbsup

QFT. I don't see why they had to change it.
0 0
Score : 458

I agree that they shouldn't have changed it. Technically you didn't end your turn, you ended the fight. wink

0 0
Score : 2685

Same goes for other challenges. The one where you use all mp( can't remember the name) that one shouldn't fail if you kill the monster. Because you didn't end your turn the fight ended.

0 0
Score : 315

Nononono, shush! I have this terrible feeling that one day Ankama's going to decide that the Xelor AP gain is unbalanced or something and take it away... but yeah, I have encountered that problem. The trick is to use every AP you have as quickly as possible, to make sure that you have time to use the extras if they show up while you're doing what you usually do.

0 0
Score : 3344
Timewise|2010-09-13 02:07:00
I have this terrible feeling that one day Ankama's going to decide that the Xelor AP gain is unbalanced or something and take it away

It is and they will however at the speed they are working on "balancing" it probably won't be until 2015 before they get to it.
0 0
Score : 2575

The challenge in general is annoying as hell for xelors... but for the finishing blow I always use CC or let someone else do it.

0 0
Score : 1013

It's a turn based game and you also have the time block of the previous animations to finish rest of ap. You might get unlucky and waste, what, 30 seconds in a fight?

0 0
Respond to this thread