FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ready!

By Pankaiks - SUBSCRIBER - October 25, 2010, 00:32:50

I was thinking about it today, when my entire group waiting to join a soul, and there were 8 people in the group. Everyone started saying Aie, and we were ready, or so we thought. We had left our eni behind who was away from their computer at the time, with the flurry of aie's it was impossible to tell who was ready, so we went ahead. Needless to say, we ended up dying in the battle. It would be really great if there was a check box or something next to your picture in the group lineup, that each person could check, and it would visually display who was ready in an orderly fashion. The option could even queue you up to enter the battle instantly when everyone has chosen the check mark. A mob would be selected from the group lineup by means of a selector, then if everyone checked their boxes, they would all join at once. It would make leaving behind people absolute. Thank you for your time.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 4768

I can get behind this suggestion. It is a very good idea. We can eliminate the problem that arises when people decide to not tell their group that they are afk or something. I like it.

Fully supported.

0 0
Score : 2031

Interesting idea, I like it. Although I'd replace a checkbox with something more easily identifiable perhaps (maybe something that shows up on the avatar). How about everyone who's not ready (ie doesn't have a checkmar) has zzzs over their head?

0 0
Score : 1146

Thanks for the additions, yeah, the check box was just an example, I was thinking a larger scale check mark.

0 0
Score : 3063

+fully support.

I can't stand having to guess who's ready and who's afk.

I can already imagine a green check mark next to each member of the group's Avatar Icon . ;]

0 0
Score : 2031

yea if it wasn't obvious already I support this idea too X) Can't imagine why someone would be against it, it'd nearly eliminate the hassle of accidentally leaving peops behind

0 0
Score : -305

Great idea!

This will definitely lessen the nasty experiences brought about by lag and inattentive groupmates.

0 0
Score : 1546

Support 100%

0 0
Score : 2132

Yes finally a good idea that doesnt have anything to do with changing the characters to ruin the game
im for this lol, most for the auto join cuz like ur group missing eni ive had someone say aie!d then whoops their mom or dad called them or phone ect and soul gets started and they r gone at least auto-join would prevent this problem

DK

0 0
Score : 971

I support it!

0 0
Score : 4480
Pankaiks|2010-10-24 23:32:00
with the flurry of aie's it was impossible to tell who was ready

turn off local chat rolleyes as a general rule i -never- have local chat on because it just causes too much **** when i'm trying to run past maps i know spam bots are on. and if i wanted to talk to someone, there's pms or group chat.

speaking of which, instead of something players choose on their own, it should be like a trade popup or group invite: it hinders actions until a yes or no option is clicked. this would allow the group leader to click it, pop it up for everyone, and people would have 30 or so seconds to choose an answer. anyone who chooses no or doesnt choose an answer will have their team icon and avatar flagged with a sandglass symbol so that people know they arent ready, and combat cant be initiated until everyone is ready, or those people are dropped from the group.
0 0
Score : 7869

Supported

I like the idea of a check-box where the group list is on the right, but instead of a check-box with it, make the char picture the check-box so when you click on your pic it checks you, click it again to un-check. Of course this displays on the whole groups' screens, so a simple glance through the group list shows who is ready and who is not. Resetting the box after each fight prevents from somebody showing as ready when they are afk?

0 0
Score : 1146
talith|2010-10-27 19:40:00
turn off local chat rolleyes as a general rule i -never- have local chat on because it just causes too much **** when i'm trying to run past maps i know spam bots are on. and if i wanted to talk to someone, there's pms or group chat.

speaking of which, instead of something players choose on their own, it should be like a trade popup or group invite: it hinders actions until a yes or no option is clicked. this would allow the group leader to click it, pop it up for everyone, and people would have 30 or so seconds to choose an answer. anyone who chooses no or doesnt choose an answer will have their team icon and avatar flagged with a sandglass symbol so that people know they arent ready, and combat cant be initiated until everyone is ready, or those people are dropped from the group.

Good idea, but they shouldn't make it so that they group cannot start the fight until someone responds, or they may send an invite to the fight to a person just in the group to chat. But good idea nonetheless, thanks for all the supports guys!
0 0
Respond to this thread