FR EN DE ES IT PT
Naviguer dans les forums 
Trackers Ankama

Anyone of you know by any chance?

Par IAMONEOFAKIND - ANCIEN ABONNÉ - 22 Février 2016 - 11:46:38

I would like to know the name of other english speaking guilds at this time. I heard that Rise, Untouchables, and Conspiracy Theory are english speaking, but wanted to know if there were more options then just 3 of these guilds. I have tried recruitment chat for many hours but did not have any luck for sure. I don't speak French or other languages so I hope I didn't make this too difficult. Thank you in advance.

0 0
Réactions 4
Score : 295

Y a aussi la : " ZEU AZILYEUM"

0 0
Score : 558

0 respect ptdr

As the guy above mentioned there is "the Asylum", but many of us stoped (including myself) I recon it's not worth trying joining us

Sorry.

0 0
Score : 4350

watersac91 -> You're a bit late. The autor probably gave up finding english speakers on this topic.

0 0
Score : 79
lertdffhhd|2016-04-12 11:49:55
watersac91 -> You're a bit late. The autor probably gave up finding english speakers on this topic.

Never gave up smile Took me a very long time to actually find some and hopefully everything works out well.

watersac91|2016-04-12 00:34:17
0 respect ptdr

As the guy above mentioned there is "the Asylum", but many of us stoped (including myself) I recon it's not worth trying joining us

Sorry.

I never asked or thought about joining The Asylum. I heard many of the members are inactive nowadays but I know a cool guy in there called Charlie-Love and war-alc who i heard was a legend on this server.
0 0
Réagir à ce sujet